Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a New Year

It's a New Year and we are excited around here.  I am really looking forward to 2013 being the year that I get things done the way I want them and not overloading myself everything that people ask me to do.  I picked two word for the year for myself.  BALANCE & NO. Now I know No sounds harsh and mean, but I have a hard time saying it and then I get way overloaded and don't know which way to turn when I cannot get everything done. Balance of course is for all that I have. I need to make sure family comes first and that is an important part of balance for me.
Hope you all had a great holiday and wonderful New Year's.


No comments:

Post a Comment