Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Monday, October 10, 2011

A Photo Challenge - A Photo that has a Vintage Feel

I love my kids.  I know you have heard me say that time and time again.  And half this blog is pictures of them, but when you love your kids as much as I do and when they are willing to do just about anything for mommy to practice her photography skills. You just have to flaunt them.  I took this photo at the end of September when we went up to Sacramento, CA to be models for a photography workshop for Me Ra Koh.    Make sure to check out the other photos entered in the challenge also.


{A Photo} Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Awwww....just look how sweet they are! What a wonderful photo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Too cute! Love the editing!

    borrowingphotographs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That is so cute!! :)
    ~lily bellefluerphotography.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete