Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day One~what they do {the joy of LOVE} SF/Bay Area Photographer

I am taking the joy of LOVE workshop from willette photography & more,  Her workshops always make me go outside my comfort zone and I just love that. The workshop is 28 days long so I will be posting a picture a day to go along with the assignment I get.  Hope you like the photos.


Day One ~ what they do


C works in the field and he really doesn't have a desk at home as I have taken over the only desk we have. So this is "what he does" when he works.  We as a family (the kids and I) call the chair and lap desk his desk.  I just love the look of concentration on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment