Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 4 {Walnut Creek, CA} 365 Project SF Bay Area Photographer

This last week sure has been a crazy one. As you can see from the photos there were two days I didn’t even get to take a single picture and trust me it wasn’t for not trying.

So as most of you know I am a crafting person. I guess I just love to keep busy. So I made this really cute heart wreath out of cardstock craft papers and then hot glued them on to a straw wreath. I saw this really cool holiday wreath and that is sort of where I got the idea. Mr. K loves to show off specially when the camera comes out. As you can see from his cute little face here on Wednesday.

Monday I noticed the cherry tree in from of Mr. G’s school was finally starting to bloom. I just love this time of year when all the cherry trees flower. Mr. K also discovered that he loves artichokes. I purchased 4 of them at the store and the hubby and I had them the 1st night and K tied them. Then we had the other 2 the next night and I am not sure I even got half of mine. He gobbled it all up.

On Tuesday I used Mr. K’s wonderful teacher as a model for a hat and scarf I knitted for a very special girl check out the blog post from TomKat Studios that inspired me. I cannot wait to find out how the party went, it was this Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment