Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 1 {Walnut Creek, CA} 365 Project SF Bay Area

This year I have decided to one of my New Year’s resolutions would be doing a 365 photo project. I am going to be taking a photo a week and then posting it on the blog once a week. I promise I will not be posting a picture a day, but who knows midyear I could change my mind and start to post a picture a year.

As usual my boys always have to be the center of attention so that is what most of this week’s pictures are of plus I’m just starting on the project so please bare with me.

Monday’s picture is of a garland I made from an idea I saw and decided it would be cool to have it then become what we pin all the holiday cards to. I have to say I went overboard on the garland it was just over 19 feet long, but totally full of cards, but the end of Dec. We feel really blessed to have so many friends that we still keep in contact with even if it is just a card or two a year.

Wednesday’s picture is of the flower my little guy, K, made for me. He decided I needed a flower that wasn’t going to die, which is what real flowers do. So he made me this wonderfully sunny flower.

Saturday was a hard day for K, he cried at the drop of the hat over almost nothing. Ahh the joys of a 3 year old.

I hope you all had a great week see you next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment