Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Silver J Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Silver J Photography.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Heart Faces Photowalk Across America in Sacramento



Today I was so lucky to be a part of the I Heart Faces Walk Across America.

After waking up a 6am and actually getting up out of bed (no snooze button this morning) then on the road for Sacramento by 7am I was raring and so happy to be going, but then of course the nerves take over. I was so nervous, 1st because I got lost, but mostly because I really didn’t know what to expect and what was expected of me. Well, all I can say was my nervousness disappeared as soon as we stopped at the 1st location on the walk, because I had SO MUCH FUN! I got to meet so many wonderful ladies.

Our leader for the day, a completely wonderful lady named Katrina Kennedy (all the way on the left pointing), was so awesome! She was so patient with everyone we all asked her questions about our cameras, exposure, basically everything under the sun. I am looking forward to learning more from her! Katrina brought along the most wonderful model, Marina, who was the sweetest young lady.

It was challenging and funny at times to get a picture with so many of us trying to get that perfect shot. I heard there were 26 of us. But we all learned to be respectful of each other.

Now... I have to just pick my 3 favorite shots to enter into the I Heart Faces Community. I really have NO idea which ones to choose as they are all my favs. I did have 257 photos narrowed down to just these 27 for my photostream. Check them out at my Flickr page. If you click here you can check out all the different photos from across America that were taken on the I Heart Faces Photowalk.


I would love your comments and critique! Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment